Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Hallowe'en!

I LOVE Halloween! I did my usual witch get-up for school... I'm wearing an orange skirt with a black shirt, a black witches' hat, halloween socks and black shoes. Tonight, I'll be going as "The Cat in the Hat" and the girls are going to be "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". I am trying to convince M to go as the gold fish. We'll see. I made their hats today out of a turquoise blue feather boa that M found at Target and glue gunned it to a hat. I didn't have quite enough boa, but I think it will be fine when they put them on. They have red long sleeve shirts that we are going to pin the white circle with 1 and 2 on them... Sylvia will be one since she is oldest :)

They are now smiling and laughing, Sylvia found her feet yesterday. Now they both know what feet are, but I'm not so sure they know they are theirs!! They both have started sticking their tongues out and I'm sure raspberries are soon on the way!

We went pumpkin picking on Saturday and got a pumpkin that we dressed in a diaper. I was completely over tired and it was REALLY amusing at the time. We took pictures of the girls in the pumpkin patch. Mya was being cooperative... Sylvia, not so much. I think she hates orange. I also realized it was the first time they ever sat in grass! Perhaps she didn't like the feeling.

No comments: