Friday, October 28, 2005

My kids are cute.

Sylvia and Mya have been having some sleeping issues the past few nights. I think it's because it was cold. We put them in sleeper pajamas and then swaddled them on top of that. Mya slept through the night (9:30-4:00)!!! Sylvia was still up a lot, but it's much easier to share the load when only one kid is awake! Though I feel bad because as soon as Mendy was done feeding Sylvia and was going back to sleep, Mya woke up to nurse (around 4:00) and Gaia scratched to go out at the same time, so Mendy had to get up to take Gaia out. Stupid dog!

I am totally happy with my girls. I can't believe how much I love them. It's awesome. They look so cute in their winter clothes. I took some pictures, so I'll have to upload them soon. We are going to the pumpkin patch and I'll take pictures there, too.

We are aunts again... Mendy's stepbrother had a baby on Wednesday, on his birthday! She's a cutie patootie. Not as cute as my girlies, but I'm biased :)

Let's see if I added this picture correctly:

No comments: