Monday, October 03, 2005

Rambling...

Well, I don't have much to talk about, but I figured I'd post anyway...

The girls are still smiling away and making my heart melt. I get so stoooopid when they do it! I get that obnoxious baby voice and clap and giggle like a freak! But I love it. They've been a little cranky at night lately, but I think it's a growth spurt. They've been nursing better than they've ever nursed. However, now the little heathens won't tandem nurse! They get all irritated and start screaming. I think I need to try to reposition them, but by the time I try all that, they're screaming because they're hungry. Oy, we'll see what happens this afternoon. They slept for about 5 1/2 hours last night... that's pretty decent. They have to get evaluated for their RSV immunizations soon. The freakin' lady hasn't called me back yet. I'll try calling again this afternoon.

Hmm.. What else? Relationships... yeah. That's all I have to say about that. Not cryptic, just blah.

Sorry I've been boring today... perhaps something really exciting will happen soon... like, a picture post?

No comments: