Monday, January 22, 2007

18 Month Update

The girls turned 18 months old on the 18th of this month. I can't believe it... weren't they just born? I don't want time to go this quickly!!! Updatewise... I don't have their weights/heights because they don't go to the doctor until Feb. 6th. As for their development, they are running around like madwomen. They climb EVERYTHING in sight. They play "catch", color, use forks/spoons (occasionally), follow directions (when they want to), do yoga, are attempting forward rolls, can locate their body parts (the newest is "cho"=shoulder). Speech is on target... They can repeat a bunch of words, but they only USE 5 or 6 of them (star, Pablo, Mama, Gaia, cat, more). They're much more receptive than expressive at this point. Though, they do have a twintalk repetoire of words... the two I've picked up are "gibble-bah" and "ichi". Cute buggers. Ok, I'll update the percentiles after the doctor's appointment. I'm anxious to see if they've caught up at all.

No comments: