Monday, November 28, 2005

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. The girls got to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast with us. They had their first solid foods! They ate homemade pureed pumpkin. Sylvia was ready to go, knew to open her mouth and had a blast. Mya, we had to coax and teach her what to do with it... but once she got the hang of it, GO GIRL! Unfortunately, they get pretty gassy from the food. I wonder if that goes away if we keep at it or if it means they aren't ready yet... They slept all night long after their Thanksgiving parties at "Papaw's" and then at "YaYa's".

We also were able to take some really cute pictures. Go to http://photobucket.com/albums/a154/mkcuga10/ and type in the password: twins : to see.

There are also some pictures of our outing to get a Christmas tree and the following photo shoot! They had a great time helping Mommies decorate.

I feel like I have more to say, but I have mommy brain and I'm tired. Later!

No comments: