Thursday, December 15, 2005

Roly Polies

Mya is a roly poly bug! She decided last night that she would become mobile. Well, not really because it is a frustrating effort on her part. But she can now roll from belly to back and from back to belly! It's quite a sight to see when she goes back to belly. She throws her arm over to one side, then almost does a backbend where her head almost reaches her butt and then just flops over. She's really good at it! I've never even seen her TRY to do it until yesterday. Sylvia still hasn't tried, but I'm sure she's not far behind.

The nursing situation has gotten much better. I'm not sure what I did or what they did, but they're better now. Still a little bit of screaming, but I also realized now if I give them a little bottle first and then let them nurse, they'll still go until I'm empty. Hungry little babies.

I can't wait until Christmas Break. Seriously. I can't wait to just spend time with the girls non-stop! And let my family spend time with them. Paula and my dad will get to meet them for the first time and so will both my Mom's mom and my Dad's parents. I think Gram M. will be thrilled. She always wanted twins. She's in a home, so I hope it brightens her day.

No comments: