Monday, December 05, 2005

Sleeping, Growing and Some Pictures

Both girls slept for 71/2 hours last night at approximately the same time we were sleeping! Then they went straight back to sleep and I woke up to the alarm. I don't remember the last time I actually woke up to the alarm! Rock on.

They are now eating pears like there is no tomorrow and it doesn't make them gassy at all. Cool. Pears are fun. I'm not sure what I'll try next. Probably another vegetable. Maybe peas.

They love to hold their feet and they put anything they get their hands on in their mouths... including their feet!

They got three HUGE boxes of hand-me-downs from another set of identical twin girls whose mom was obviously well off. They now own Laura Ashley, Liz Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger, and Ralph Lauren. My girls are stylin'. And they match! That woman is an angel! Not only clothes were in the boxes, but also some toys, shoes, bibs, etc. She may even be giving us two high chairs!


Jeans and Turtlenecks Mya posin'


Sylvia holding her feet

No comments: